1 in stock
Discover the Unitron uDirect 3 Bluetooth hearing aid streamer and connect wirelessly to the world around you. This sleek, hands-free accessory lets you enjoy direct connections to communication and entertainment devices, like mobile phones, TVs, FM receivers, and MP3 players. It is also compatible with uTV 3 for TV streaming directly to your hearing aids.
Order the Unitron uDirect 3 from Hearing Group and conveniently control what you listen to via remote control. Immerse yourself in TV, conversation, and more with this simple to use Bluetooth hearing aid streamer.
Unitron uDirect 3 Product Features and Highlights
- Bluetooth and wired audio inputs
- Up to 24 hours of continuous streaming
- VoiceAlerts for easy interaction
- Binaural streaming of audio signals
- Works with Unitron uControl™ App
- Includes the uDirect 3 and 1 antenna
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Includes sales tax where applicable
- Requires pairing with your hearing instruments. See the details below.
Enjoy the Unitron uDirect 3 Experience
Unitron uDirect3 Bluetooth System is a stylish accessory that wirelessly delivers clear sound signals directly to both of your wireless hearing aids. It is designed for use with mobile phones, TVs, FM receivers, and MP3 players.
Call us or visit one of our local hearing aid centers to learn more about this Bluetooth hearing aid streamer.
Audio Adjustments Made Easy
The Unitron uDirect 3 conveniently acts as a remote for quick access to essential features of your hearing aids. This Bluetooth hearing aid streamer is also compatible with the Unitron uControl™ App.
Enjoy a Wireless Experience
Plug in your MP3 player for wireless transmission of music and audio to your hearing aids without the need for headphones. The FM signals are wirelessly sent to both hearing aids, providing clear and comfortable sound. The Unitron uDirect 3 is also compatible with uTV 3 for TV streaming directly to your hearing aids.
Unrivalled Battery Life
With up to 24 hours worth of continuous streaming time, the Unitron uDirect 3 Bluetooth hearing aid streamer will allow you to enjoy an immersive listening experience for the entire day.
Discover the convenience and benefits of using the Unitron uDirect 3 Bluetooth hearing aid streamer and check out our selection of compatible Unitron hearing aids at Hearing Group.
Note that you need to have this device paired with your hearing aids through the hearing professional you purchased your hearing instruments from, even if you are purchasing a replacement.
What Is a Unitron uDirect 3?
The Unitron uDirect 3 is a Bluetooth hearing aid streamer designed to wirelessly stream audio from a range of devices straight to your hearing aids. These devices include mobile phones, MP3 players, etc.
How Do I Use the uDirect 3?
The Unitron uDirect 3 enables you to pair your hearing aids with a wide range of Bluetooth devices. This means that you can enjoy direct connections to entertainment and communication devices.
How Do I Pair the Unitron uDirect 3 with the uTV 3?
- Turn on the uDirect 3. Press the connect and volume up buttons simultaneously for two seconds.
- Turn on the uTV 3 and press the pair button on the back of the uTV 3. The main indicator light on the uTV 3 will start rapidly blinking blue.
- Ensure that the uTV 3 and the uDirect 3 are within 1 m (3 ft) of each other.
- After pairing, the blue audio indicator on the uDirect 3 and uTV 3 will stop blinking.
How Do I Pair Unitron uDirect 3 to My Phone?
When connecting your Unitron uDirect 3 to your mobile phone, follow these steps:
- Enable Bluetooth on your mobile phone settings.
- Ensure that the uDirect 3 is turned on and the neck loop is plugged in and worn correctly. Press the connect and the volume up buttons simultaneously for two seconds. The audio indicator should then blink blue. This indicates pairing mode on the uDirect 3.
- Enable Bluetooth pairing mode on your phone to pair a new device. If prompted, enter “0000” for the pairing code.
- If prompted, accept the request to grant uDirect 3 access to your phone book. This is used for caller ID features and voice calling.
- A successful connection will be confirmed on the uDirect 3 when the audio indicator stops blinking blue. Additionally, a headset symbol may appear on the main screen of your mobile phone. Once paired, your mobile phone should connect automatically with the uDirect 3.