Unitron 4.0 Hearing Aid Receiver
Unitron 4.0 Hearing Aid Receiver. Replacement receiver (speaker) for Unitron Moxi Vivante, Moxi Blu, Moxi Jump and Moxi Move Discover (D), and Discover Next (DX) RIC (receiver-in-the-ear) hearing aids. Choose your Side, Length, and Power.
- All Receivers are Brand New
- Original manufacturer replacement part
- The package contains one receiver and retention line for connection to a Unitron D/DX Moxi hearing aid
- Compatible with Unitron D/DX Moxi hearing aids like Discover Moxi Jump R, Discover Next Moxi Jump R, Discover Next Moxi Move R
- Compatible with Phonak Paradise platform hearing aids
- Available in 4 different lengths for left or right ear
- This receiver has a 3 prong connection for D and DX Moxi hearing aids
The length of the receiver wire is printed as a small number on the blue bottom for the left ear, or on the red bottom for the right ear. The length is shown by a number (0, 1, 2, or 3). The strength level is printed next to the length number and is shown by a letter: S for Standard, M for Medium, or P for Power.
|Unitron 4.0 Receiver Side||
|Unitron 4.0 Receiver Length||
Size 0, Size 1, Size 2, Size 3
|Unitron 4.0 Strength||
Medium (M), Power (P), Standard (S)
What is the difference in lengths?
The difference in lengths cannot be an exact measurement as it curves around the ear different for each person. In general, the difference is as follows:
0 = 15-18mm or 0.59-0.70″
1 = 18-22mm or 0.70-0.86″
2 = 22-27mm or 0.86-1.06″
3 = 32mm or 1.25″
Are these Original Manufacturer parts?
Yes, Hearing Group only deals with Original Manufacturer parts only. We believe in giving you the best parts for the best prices we can.