Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws, and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Hearing Group’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Hearing Group’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on another server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Hearing Group whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Hearing Group’s site are given “as is”. Hearing Group makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranty, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Hearing Group does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
On no occasion should Hearing Group or its suppliers be subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Hearing Group’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Hearing Group or a Hearing Group approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Hearing Group’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Hearing Group does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Hearing Group may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Hearing Group does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Hearing Group has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Hearing Group of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Hearing Group may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Hearing Group’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of United States Hearing Group State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
From time to time, the Company may make products available for order through the Website. If so, the following terms shall apply in addition to any other terms of sale available on the Website.
- Return Policy. If you are not satisfied with a purchase you have made from the Website, please get in touch with us at 1-316-867-2683 within ten days for return instructions and authorization.
- Shipping and Payment Terms. Standard shipping and handling rates may apply. These charges are non-refundable and will not be credited on hearing instruments returned for credit. Hearing Group processes orders submitted by 2:00 Central Standard time the same day, Monday thru Friday.
- Contact and newsletter. We may need to contact you via email regarding your order or inquiry. We will send an email via a team member. From time to time Hearing Group will send out a newsletter with educational articles, links, giveaways, and promotions. The signup form will add you to the newsletter. Creating a My Account and checking the Subscribe box will add you to the newsletter. You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking the link at the bottom of the newsletter. If you are a winner of a monthly giveaway we will announce your name in the newsletter.